I was bored so I’ll list a thing or two that reminds me of the Korean dramas I’ve watched! Edit to include your own thoughts!
1. 49 Days - The teardrop necklace
2. A Gentleman’s Dignity - The pink heels/window kiss
3. Big - 10:10!
4. Boys Over Flowers - Jun Pyo biscuits
5. City Hunter – 1 million won kiss
6. Coffee Prince - “I like you. Whether you’re a man or an alien, I don’t care anymore.”
7. Dream High – Kirin High Arts School necklace
8. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop – Kimchi kiss
9. Goong - teddy bears!
10. The Greatest Love – “Thump” (song) and Pororo
11. Heartstrings – couple phone accessories (gayageum + guitar teddies)
12. King 2 Hearts – the North Korean adjussi who’s obsessed with SNSD!
13. Lie To Me – Coca Cola kiss
14. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - HOI HOI~ and drumstick toy!
15. Personal Taste – The secret room (where her mum worked)
16. Protect the Boss – praying for a job in every religious building!
17. Rooftop Prince - SOJU WITH WHIPPED CREAM <3 also, raddish toys!
18. Secret Garden - munja wa shong! Ringtone
19. Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Yong Ha! And the “Jalgeum Quartet”
20. Wild Romance – the friend that’s really into porn!
21. You’re Beautiful - PIG RABBIT
22. I Do I Do – baby shoes made out of rubbers!
23. King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo – Tak Goo’s huge smile, and bread! (duh)
24. KPOP: The Ultimate Audition – Woohyun’s smile! (I need to see Park Yoo Hwan in more dramas!)
25. My Girl - snow globes! Birthdays whenever it snows!
26. My Lovely Kim Sam Soon – Sam Soon is literally the best k-drama ‘everyday’ character. I see so much of myself in her! If only I had Hyun Bin too!
27. Oh! My Lady – the cutest little girl! Especially when she hold the hand of her dad’s cardboard endorsement cut-out! Also, singing outrageously bad in the car!
28. Queen Inhyun’s Man – the talisman, the hidden kisses in the library
29. Scent of a Woman – tango!
30. Shining Inheritance – the meetings on the restaurant roof, the autistic brother storyline
31. Spring Waltz – piano! Beautiful fields on Chungsando, winter in Austria
32. Spy, Myung Wol – the wedding scene, the scenes with the masks
33. The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry – kim bum with grey hair!
34. To The Beautiful You – lots of Etude/Genie product placement :P High jump, lucky shoelaces
My Top Ten K-Dramas! #10: Coffee Prince
“We can do this, since we’re brothers!”